Sunday, February 3, 2013

Welcome to my corner of the blog world!

My first post as a blogger!  I've decided to start a blog to help keep me on track with all my health and fitness endeavors.  In the past year I've made a serious change in my life, focusing on eating clean and training mean :)  I've adopted a semi-paleo diet and a hardcore gym routine with lots of help from my best supporter, my husband Dan hereby known as "the Coach".

The reason why I chose to start this blog now is because I'm in to my second day of the Whole30 challenge.  With all the holiday celebrations, happy hours at work, and traveling for special events, the past couple of months have been leaning towards chaos in terms of eats and workouts, so I'm hoping that a strict sugar detox is the kick in the pants I need to get myself refocused.

So that's me in a nutshell!  Hope you like what you see and decide to come back for more!


2 comments:

  1. Excited to learn from your experiences and get some motivation :)

    ReplyDelete